Fix up your filet mignon with a delicious mix of herbs and garlic.
- 2 Teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) Beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; rub evenly over steaksHeat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add steaks to the pan, and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until your liking.